The Director of Corporate Relations is responsible for the planning and implementation of the museum’s corporate giving programs including exhibition and program sponsorships. This position reports directly to the Chief Development Officer and works with the curatorial, education and as determined teams in developing and presenting proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in art history, museum studies or related field is highly desirable.
- Five to ten years management experience, preferably in an art museum, the arts or non-profit setting.
- Proven track record in fund development, including corporate solicitations.
- Ability to work with trustees and major donors to cultivate giving and involvement.
Essential Functions included, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a budget for corporate revenue and expenses.
- Develop and oversee annual and long term corporate fundraising budgets in consultation with Development staff; establish a calendar of activities including solicitations and acknowledgment/reporting to support the museum’s fundraising goals.
- Actively identify and solicit prospective corporations, regionally and nationally.
- Bring in appropriate staff and Trustees to reinforce PAMM proposals.
- Work closely with Director, Chief Development Officer, Chief Finance Officer and Development personnel to insure accurate accounting, reporting, receipts and timely gift acknowledgements.
- Maintain timely and consistent moves management reports for all corporate stewardship.
- Create a list of deadlines and a work plan to meet funder requirements.
- Develop sponsorship decks for all PAMM products available for sponsorship.
- Establish tracking systems to ensure proper relationships with current and future funders.
- Develop and implement a timely and comprehensive sponsorship fulfillment package.
- Design and implement various forms (tickler, tracking, request for acknowledgements, etc.).
- Create and execute the Annual Corporate Luncheon, the Museum’s second largest fundraiser
- Create and execute the Annual Corporate Cocktail event/fundraiser
- Create and steward host committees for both Corporate events
- Walk, bend, lift (up to 25 pounds) including files, office supplies and electronic equipment
- Finger dexterity to pick up paper and use computer keyboard
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
- Ability to hear in normal tones including telephone and face-to-face conversation
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.