The Special Projects Manager works directly with the Deputy Director of External Affairs to implement new or affiliate programs.
• Coordinate various committees including AAAF advisors and Dining with Art Steering Committee.
• Prepare and monitor budgets.
• Coordinate with Development, Communications and Event Staff to facilitate regular fulfillment and cultivation events.
• Responsible for financial goals established in coordination with the Deputy Director for EA.
• Work with development team to identify and create stewardship plans as needed.
• Maintain accurate donor records.
• Maintain communications calendar.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Altru preferred.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; attention to grammar.
• Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Walk, bend, lift (up to 25 pounds) including files, office supplies and electronic equipment
• Finger dexterity to pick up paper and use computer keyboard
• Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
• Ability to hear in normal tones including telephone and face-to-face conversation
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Special Projects Manager” in the subject line.