PAMM in the News
- Pérez Art Museum’s Research-in-Residence program continues during Art Basel Miami Beach with a one-day, outdoor, multimedia extravaganza courtesy of Ryan McNamara and Devonté Hynes, who records and performs as Blood Orange.
- Pérez Art Museum kicks off Bloodlines, an exhibition of new works from the Dominican-born, New York-based Firelei Báez.
- Through a repurposing of urban detritus, this New York–based artist explores the semiotics of politics, economics, labor, and migration in his sculptural installations.
- In miles, Australia is literally a world away from Miami. But the aboriginal themes of displacement, imbued with rich cultural traditions and religious systems, resonate in South Florida’s own culture of disapora.
- From Boston to San Francisco and everything in between -- here are the art exhibitions you'll be talking about this fall.
- The Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s Franklin Sirmans was named director of the Pérez Art Museum Miami, its board of trustees announced on Thursday.
- The Pérez Art Museum Miami (Pamm) has bagged a rising star as its new director.
- Inside, several of the galleries were devoted to a group of paintings, sculptures, photography, video and mixed media titled "Global Positioning Systems," with artworks from the permanent collection alongside loans from private collections.