PAMM in the News
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) announced this morning it’ll bring Cashmere Cat, Jillionaire, and Uncle Luke together for its coveted annual Basel party Thursday, December 1.
- PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) (1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami) has the first North American museum exhibition dedicated to Argentine artist Julio Le Parc.
- With an ambitious exhibition devoted to a living legend and a substantial new collection to highlight, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) has plenty on its plate.
- We’re talking art with one of the stars of contemporary art, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) director Franklin Sirmans. And what he’s doing at his stunning outpost on Biscayne Bay made for a fascinating conversation.
- Diana Nawi, Associate Curator, Pérez Art Museum Miami
- The Miami Times sat down with Sirmans to reflect on his last year and his vision for the future of PAMM.
- The Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is debuting a major new work from New York-based visual artist Sarah Oppenheimer.
- At the Ninth Annual Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Corporate Luncheon, presented by STARR Events, South Florida’s business community gathered to honor Cricket Taplin and The Sol Taplin Charitable Foundation with PAMM Corporate Honors.