PAMM in the News
- The artist offers a manifesto for self-actualization.
- "This is not painting, it's watchmaking."
- Don't let Lawerence Weiner's work fool you. Though he usually refers to the medium of his pieces as "language and the materials referred to," his work is more than meets the eye.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami debuted Lawrence Weiner: OUT OF SIGHT, a two-dimensional participatory structure designed to lay flat on the floor and scaled to fit the Patricia Papper Project Gallery adjacent to the museum’s main entrance.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) announced this morning it’ll bring Cashmere Cat, Jillionaire, and Uncle Luke together for its coveted annual Basel party Thursday, December 1.
- PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) (1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami) has the first North American museum exhibition dedicated to Argentine artist Julio Le Parc.
- With an ambitious exhibition devoted to a living legend and a substantial new collection to highlight, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) has plenty on its plate.
- We’re talking art with one of the stars of contemporary art, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) director Franklin Sirmans. And what he’s doing at his stunning outpost on Biscayne Bay made for a fascinating conversation.