PAMM in the News
- Finding the human in the extraordinary, and vice versa, is a big theme for Friedman, who grew up between Germany and South Florida.
- The same memorable effect permeates “Dara Friedman: Perfect Stranger,” the first career survey of Ms. Friedman’s acclaimed experimental films, which opened this month at the Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM).
- The idea of exploring new boundaries attracted Miami Beach artist Felice Grodin to “Invasive Species,” her augmented-reality project with the Perez Art Museum Miami.
- The film-maker discusses her US-German heritage and how dance influences her work.
- On the occasion of her survey at the Pérez Art Museum Miami, the artist talks about her newest work, "Dichter (Poet)," 2017.
- At the upcoming NADA Miami art fair, the New Art Dealers Alliance will launch what it’s calling the NADA Acquisition Gift for PAMM.
- Because of its precarious position, the PAMM building was built with hurricanes in mind.
- "On the Horizon: Internal Landscapes" is the first exhibition in a series dedicated to contemporary Cuban art at the Pérez Art Museum Miami, following a massive donation of work from the region.