The special one-night event, PAMM Presents Future Brown Featuring Kelela, a DIS Magazine + THV Entertainment Production, launches WAVES, a season of art and music collaborations that are part of PAMM’s year-round time-based art initiative dedicated to film, video, sound, movement and performance art.
Taking the spotlight at one of the most anticipated events on the Art Basel Miami Beach VIP calendar will be Future Brown, the internationally acclaimed DJ collective comprised of artist and composer Fatima Al Qadiri; Asma Maroof and Daniel Pineda of Nguzunguzu; and J-Cush of Lit City Trax. Accompanied with vocals for the first time in the U.S., Future Brown will be joined by guests from their forthcoming album on Warp Records slated for release this winter. The night will open with solo performances by Kelela and Fade To Mind artist Total Freedom with guest appearances by Ian Isiah and Maluca, all of who have garnered a strong following of music industry contemporaries and critics.
Future Brown and vocalists will perform on a custom stage with a vibrant light and video production by THV Entertainment to the backdrop of a dynamic water sports event involving a flyboarding performance in Biscayne Bay choreographed by DIS Magazine. The museum’s façade will be used to project the premiere of the PAMM-commissioned music video from Future Brown’s debut album.
PAMM Presents Future Brown featuring Kelela takes place Thursday, December 4, 2014, from 8pm to midnight. The event is open exclusively to PAMM Sustaining and above level members, and Art Basel Miami Beach, DesignMiami/ and Art Miami VIP cardholders. To become a PAMM Sustaining member and receive an invitation to the event, or for more information, email email@example.com or call 305.375.1709.
By invitation only: Open to PAMM Sustaining and above level members, and Art Basel Miami Beach, DesignMiami/ and Art Miami VIP cardholders.
Please be aware of high attendance projections and increased traffic in downtown Miami due to Art Basel and related events.
• On-site self-parking $20 (space is limited)
• On-site valet $40 (space is limited)
• Free Metromover to Museum Park station: PAMM has a direct stop at the museum.
• Additional parking is available at Omni Garage, 1645 Biscayne Blvd. (rates apply) (Take free shuttle or Metromover one stop to Museum Park.)
• Additional parking on N Bayshore Drive between NE 14th and NE 15th Streets, $20. (Free shuttle to PAMM provided, or take free Metromover one stop to Museum Park or walk four blocks.)
• For additional downtown Miami parking options, visit Miamiparking.com.
• Shuttle service between Convention Center and PAMM provided by Art BaselShuttle service between Convention Center and PAMM provided by Art Basel