For the opening of his new major commission, A C I D G E S T, London-based artist Haroon Mirza will join PAMM Associate Curator Diana Nawi in conversation. Mirza is best known for his immersive installations that rely on a precise material vocabulary to challenge our perceptions of visual, auditory, and spatial phenomena.
On the terrace, don't miss PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social Havana Nights ft. Jorge Moreno.
Haroon Mirza received his BA from Winchester School of Art at the University of Southampton, United Kingdom, and an MA from both Goldsmiths at the University of London and Chelsea College of Arts, London. His work has been featured in exhibitions worldwide, including the Contemporary Art Gallery, Vancouver; Pivô, São Paulo; Nam June Paik Art Center, Seoul; Museum Tinguely, Basel; the Irish Museum of Modern Art, Dublin; Villa Savoye, Paris; the Hepworth Wakefield, United Kingdom; and Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art, United Kingdom. He is the recipient of the Calder Prize, the Nam June Paik Art Center Prize, the Zurich Art Prize, and the Silver Lion of the 54th Venice Biennale.
Diana Nawi is
- PAMM is directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, and arrive steps from the museum entrance.
- Self-parking in PAMM's garage is $8 the first hour/ $4 each additional hour (space limited).
- Overflow parking available at Omni garage, located at Biscayne Blvd. and 15th St. (rates apply). You can walk four blocks south or take Metromover one stop to Museum Park Station.
- Enter code PAMM on your Lyft app for $5 off your first 4 rides. New users only.
- Please visit pamm.org/parking for more options.