Join us for a not-so-spooky day of family activities. Inside the museum, watch a free* performance of “Peter and the Wolf” by South Florida Symphony and explore the galleries with an activity-driven Family Pack. Outside on the terrace, little ghouls and goblins can enjoy Halloween-themed art-making activities. Stop by Verde restaurant for lunch and a Halloween-themed cocktail. Come in costume for trick-or-treating and free museum admission (no masks).
- 10:15am-11am: A free performance of “Peter and the Wolf” by South Florida Symphony RSVP
- 11am-12pm: PAMM Art Storytime, an artistic adventure for 3-5 year-olds and their caregivers (RSVP required)
- 1-4pm: Halloween cookie decorating on the terrace courtesy of Verde
- 3-6pm: Picasso-inspired mask making with a PAMM Teaching Artist
*Free with RSVP
- PAMM is directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, and arrive steps from the museum entrance.
- On-site parking is $8 the first hour / $4 each additional hour (space is limited).
- Self-parking at the Omni garage located at 1645 Biscayne Blvd (rates apply).