- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and digital marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- Demonstrable experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media
- Solid knowledge of website and social analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Knowledge of graphic design basics (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud) for content creation
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, and self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, with the ability to adapt quickly and pivot based on immediate needs
- Developed skills with writing, editing, and crafting content for social media
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player and partner in achieving goals
- Must have flexibility to work some nights and weekends based on event/exhibition schedule
Essential Functions included, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute all marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, andadvertising campaigns.
- Strategize, develop, and implement digital campaign strategies/campaigns based on audience identification, establishing and reaching objectives and KPIs to generate growth, and connect with audiences.
- Partner with the marketing/communications team to guarantee maximum optimization on campaigns and creative strategy.
- Manage online brand campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Partner with PAMM Shop to increase ecommerce brand visibility and sales.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control for marketing.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Work with every department in the museum; set priorities for multiple projects competing for scarce time and resources.
- Assist with production schedule for all printed and electronic marketing materials
- Coordinate requests for graphics, logos and ad/collaterals creation between requesting department
- Oversees the implementation and assessment of advertising campaigns/plans for exhibitions, cultural tourism, membership, and special events
- Manages the fulfillment and execution of promotions secured through ad buys, media partnerships, promotional partnerships
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Oversee the social media strategy for PAMM. Also give guidance and strategies for PAMM Shop, working in collaboration with the Content Creator.
- Audit existing digital channels and processes and suggest improvements.
- Work with various museum departments to lead the creation, development and delivery of multimedia content for use on website, and through various social media channels.
- Ensure the overall quality of new and emerging multimedia products created for the museum.
- Respond to customer services inquiries and reviews via internal (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and external (e.g. TripAdvisor, Yelp, etc.) online platforms.
- Must have flexibility to check social media during nights and weekends.
- Observe established museum and industry standards and recommend updates to those standards by: Adhering to museum’s established graphic identity and style manual, keeping abreast of developments in web and multimedia design and communication and digital design tools and techniques, and observing legal copyright requirements
Development, tracking, and analysis
- Assist with producing marketing plans, reports, and presentations that facilitate the achievement of results.
- Collaborate with team on exhibition/event wrap reports.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Identify trends and insights to make informed decisions to drive attendance to the museum.
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience and ROI across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Devising strategies to increase email subscribers, open rates, and click-through rates.
- Manage and oversee email marketing schedule.
- Develop, evaluate, and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments to write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Develop, deliver, maintain and update the museum website to provide an engaging visitor experience by:
- Developing and, on an ongoing basis, updating content and graphics in collaboration with the education, curatorial, development, and marketing/communications departments, graphic designers, and others as appropriate.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and maintaining clean, well-structured formats.
- Developing the website navigation by categorizing content and funneling traffic through content.
- Developing web and other multimedia applications and components.
- Developing and enforcing content and display standards.
- Ensuring that all design elements, templates, and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the museum’s graphic standards.
- Be an enthusiastic, helpful and positive member of the team
- Be professional, responsible and mature in conduct and behavior
- Be understanding of, encouraging to and friendly with all co-workers
- Be self-motivated and use time wisely
- Maintain open line of communications with each department on pertinent information
- Maintain effective communication through the use of meetings and memorandums
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures and policies established by the company including, but not limited to those contained in the associate handbook.
- Walk, bend, lift (up to 15 pounds) files, office supplies an electronic equipment.
- Finger dexterity to pick up paper and use computer keyboard.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
- Ability to hear in normal tones including telephone and face-to-face conversation.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.