Completes projects by organizing and controlling project elements from start to completion.
- Bachelors of Science in related engineering field.
- Requires analysis, design skills, project management of methods and procedures, understanding of LEED, process improvement, accounting, quoting, technical understanding, documentation skills, safety management, supervision, auto CAD and various software’s (Gantt, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio).
- Understands engineering methods and materials for all project application uses.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Essential Functions included, but are not limited to:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Complete the detailed Cost models for each quote, ensuring correct processes, content and verify all assumptions with Business teams and operations.
- Follow all necessary internal documented processes required for quotes.
- Develop Project Scope of Work for Quote Strategy. Create RFP’s for multiple bid process and manage the process to review with management to the recommendation for contractor selection.
- Create cost models for budgetary or quick turn quotes when demand requires.
- Ensure financial viability and accuracy of cost models used.
- Documentation of any cost activity for future changes and/or analysis.
- Provide final pricing and financial assumption for all projects for management review.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests if required.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Works with all required government agency’s to assure permitting and regulation compliance.
- Understands all required government code compliance specifications and / or researches to assure all agency code compliance for all building and property projects.
- Prepares and submits to government entities all permit submittals for approval and completion closeout.
- Maintains project data base by updating project file by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains PAMM’s reputation by complying with federal, state, county and city regulations.
- References property, building and museum vision of design to understand and references this design vision at all times for project design and work performance from sub-contractors. References PAMM’s LEED design to coincide with project design when possible.
- Updates and communicates daily both written and verbally on progress of project platforms and any required change orders for approval.
- Assures that project deliverables are met to the highest industry standards for materials and workmanship.
- Comfortable with fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Walk, bend, lift (up to 60 pounds) office and electronic equipment
- Finger dexterity to pick up paper and use computer keyboard.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Ability to hear in normal tones including telephone and face-to-face conversation.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.