The Retail Associate will be an ambassador to the public for PAMM. The retail associate is responsible for helping the store exceed sales plan and profitability targets by communicating in-depth product knowledge conversationally with guests and maintaining a positive presence on the sales floor. This position requires excellent communication skills, must be highly organized and detail oriented. This position is part time approximately 20-25 hours a week. Weekend and occasional night shifts are required.
- Experience with POS systems as well as Microsoft Office.
- Cash handling experience is a must.
- At least two years retail customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with merchandising and inventory management in a retail setting also preferred, but not required.
- Interest in and/or knowledge of the museum, fine art, architecture and/or design is a plus.
- General knowledge of contemporary art in a museum setting is preferred but not required.
- A high degree of interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A positive disposition.
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, high energy team player.
- High school diploma or higher.
Essential Functions included, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with purchases through suggestive selling and product knowledge.
- Cash handling and operating a POS cash register.
- Restocking inventory and maintaining Visual Standards.
- Creating an experience for guests through disseminating information about shop product and general museum information.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Retail Associate” in the subject line.