PAMM is seeking a bright, dynamic and energetic video editing intern to work with our marketing/communications team. Reporting directly to the museum videographer, this internship will provide exposure to the full video editing process and more. This internship is an unpaid internship and can be done for school credit if needed. Ideally, the intern will be available 2-3 days a week and for a period of 2-3 months or longer.
- Seeking or completion of a degree in a field related to film or video.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X.
- An understanding of the video editing process is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
The real world experience this internship will provide:
- How to work within a marketing/communications team to create exciting projects while staying true to the institution’s brand identity.