Recent Pamm in the News (4)
bPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) will present Meleko Mokgosi: Your Trip to Africa, an exhibition of newly commissioned works created by the artist specifically for PAMM's 30-foot double-height project gallery.On view from February 27, 2020 through May 30, 2021, the exhibition will investigate themes of colonialism, nationalism, and contemporary southern Africa.
- The Perez Art Museum Miami reached a real milestone recently when it turned 35 in a city that has seen an enormous art boom in the last two decades. The gorgeous multi-tiered building on the bay is a gleaming testament to the city’s commitment to art, a few blocks but a world away from their artsy startup downtown in 1984.
- On Saturday, February 15, Pérez Art Museum Miami hosted artists, philanthropists, and museum supporters for the seventh annual Art + Soul, which supports the museum’s Fund for African American Art and highlights the vast scope of African American and African Diasporic artists.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) hosted artists, philanthropists, and museum supporters for the seventh annual Art + Soul, which supports the museum’s Fund for African American Art and highlights the vast scope of African American and African Diasporic artists. PAMM Director Franklin Sirmans revealed the fund’s most recent art acquisitions: “The bull is out and my foot is in my mouth (are we staying or leaving)?,” a painting by Theresa Chromati, and “Marked Man (Mitchell),” a mixed media painting by Vaughn Spann.
Press Release Archive (264)
PAMM in the News Archive (28)
- “Felice Grodin: Invasive Species,” an exhibition on display at the Perez Art Museum Miami through June 30, features four site-specific works including one that overlays the museum’s hanging gardens.
- On March 9, Pérez Art Museum Miami welcomed nearly 500 guests to the fifth annual Art of the Party presented by Valentino.
- The Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) announced today that four new members were elected to its board of trustees.
- At first glance, bursts of color and light from various fabric patterns and glittering strike the eye. Then gradually, like pigment bleeding through a page, outlines emerge.
- Now, before that following has a chance to cheer in the stands of this city's own MLS pitch, they'll be able to enjoy their love of the game at a museum.
- The 10 finalists from schools across Miami-Dade and Broward counties will have their original creations displayed at Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) from April 16-22.
- La exposición presenta una selección de obras de que representan los tres temas en los que Córdova, está más interesado: transmisión, alquimia y trascendencia.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami presents "The World’s Game: Fútbol and Contemporary Art," an exhibition dedicated to the intersection of art and the most popular sport in the world—fútbol.
- ...at the Pérez Art Museum in Miami (PAMM), fandom has already reached fever pitch thanks to its latest exhibition that celebrates the sport through art.
- Balones de fútbol, óleos y serigrafías de famosos jugadores como Pelé o Samuel Eto'o, así como dramáticos videos de aficionados en estadios, forman parte de la propuesta de varios artistas, entre ellos el mítico Andy Warhol, que se exhibe en el Museo de Arte de Miami.
- Miami-Dade County Public School students in grades Pre-K through 12th can get free admission to the downtown Miami museum anytime they want to visit.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is hosting the fourth annual Art of the Party, the museum’s largest fundraiser event of the year honoring Teresita Fernández