Recent Pamm in the News (4)
- Due to the surge in COVID-19 cases here in South Florida, many summer camps have shutdown. Leaving parents to desperately find entertainment for their kids at home. Thanks to the Perez Art Museum Miami, a creative initiative has begun to help distract kids during this time.
- On Thursday, September 17, the legendary funkmaster will introduce fans to his visual-art practice, taking viewers on a tour of his home studio and recent works during a virtual talk presented by Pérez Art Museum Miami.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is excited to share a new slate of online programming as part of its Digital Museum, where audiences can engage in the arts from the comfort of their homes while the museum is closed.
- Seeing no immediate end to quarantine conditions, creative minds have been working to find fun ways to help others pass the time and even offer new learning experiences. Though Miami's museums have been forced to close their doors to visitors, many have turned to the digital realm to offer entertaining, educational content to homebound art and history lovers.
PAMM in the News Archive (35)
- Balones de fútbol, óleos y serigrafías de famosos jugadores como Pelé o Samuel Eto'o, así como dramáticos videos de aficionados en estadios, forman parte de la propuesta de varios artistas, entre ellos el mítico Andy Warhol, que se exhibe en el Museo de Arte de Miami.
- Miami-Dade County Public School students in grades Pre-K through 12th can get free admission to the downtown Miami museum anytime they want to visit.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is hosting the fourth annual Art of the Party, the museum’s largest fundraiser event of the year honoring Teresita Fernández