Don’t miss Pérez Art Museum Miami's Ninth Anniversary Art + Soul, celebrating the Fund for Black Art. Come support the Fund and enjoy an evening of art, cocktails, music and dancing under the stars. Celebrate this year's honoree, legendary actor, comedian, and avid art collector David Alan Grier.
Cocktails + Dinner | 6:15pm
Join us for a cocktail reception and seated dinner with a menu prepared by celebrity chef Alexander Smalls. Includes access to Reveal and Celebration.
Dinner Ticket | $1,000
- 1 ticket to Art + Soul Dinner
- Ability to be listed on the Dinner Committee of Art + Soul*
Benefactor | $5,000
- 2 tickets Art + Soul Dinner
- Lounge access for the Celebration
- Ability to be listed on the Benefactor Committee of Art + Soul*
Lead Benefactor | $10,000
- 4 Art + Soul Dinner tickets
- 1 Art + Soul Celebration private lounge and 5 additional Celebration tickets
- 1 year Steward Level ($1,000) dual membership in Ambassadors for Black Art
- Ability to be listed on the Lead Benefactor Committee of Art + Soul*
Vanguard | $25,000
- 1 Art + Soul Dinner table for 10
- 1 Art + Soul Celebration deluxe private lounge and 5 additional Celebration tickets
- 1 year Guardian Level ($2,500) dual membership in Ambassadors for Black Art
Ability to be listed on the Vanguard Committee of Art + Soul*
*In order to be listed on any Art + Soul Committee, tickets must be purchased by January 14, 2022
Reveal | 9pm | $250
Enjoy a champagne toast and lively program as PAMM unveils the Ambassadors’ most recent art acquisitions. Includes access to Celebration.
Celebration | 10pm | $75
The party continues with cocktails, desserts, and dancing under the stars with live entertainment.
Guests must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and will be required to wear masks for entry. Proof is ONE of thefollowing (photos accepted), with matching photo ID presented:
- CDC vaccination card showing second dose at least 14 days prior to the event date.
- Entry pass via Bindle app