PAMM members are invited to bring their friends and family to our annual Members-Only Fourth of July. Come dressed in your favorite red (or rosé), white, and blue ensembles for a festive night! This year, our celebration features complimentary samples of rosé from The Palm by Whispering Angel (while supplies last), plus happy hour specials at a cash bar, food for purchase, and a live performance from The State Of.
Bring your own chairs and blankets to claim a spot on our famous waterfront terrace to view nearby firework displays—from Bayfront Park to Fisher Island.
Experience The World's Game: Fútbol and Contemporary Art, william cordova now’s the time: narratives of southern alchemy, Sid Grossman: Photography, Politics, and the Ethical Image, and more. Museum galleries will stay open until 9 pm.
PAMM members receive admission for up to four adults, including members. Children are free to attend, but must be accompanied by an adult. This event is only available to PAMM members and their invited guests.
Please note that tickets do not include food/beverages. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. Cooler and outside food and beverages will not be permitted. Lawn chairs and blankets will be allowed on the outside terraces and beach, but not inside the museum.
American Fry Bar, $8
- Loaded Tatertots / cheese sauce / bacon bits / scallions
- Crispy Strip Fries / Chili / Cheese sauce / sour cream
Hand held Waffle Cones, $9
- Crispy Chicken Tenders bites / Waffle cone / Maple Chili Sambal Drizzle
Grilled Vegetable Skewer, $6
Picanha Skewers with chimichurri, $9
Grilled Fruit Kabobs, $6
- Pineapple / Brushed with Lime Honey / Pink Peppercorns / Cilantro
- Watermelon / Brushed with Sweet Soy Glaze / Sesame Seeds / Sea Salt
About the band
The State Of is the product of Steph Taylor's 80s style piano/synth playing and Nabedi Osorio's electronic-like live drumming. Their dark pop sensibility is born out of their hometown of Miami, FL. Their songs are a juxtaposition of dark and light, playing music that is melancholy and minor but to a fun and danceable beat.
- PAMM is directly adjacent to the Miami-Dade Metromover, Museum Park station. Take the Omni Loop train to Museum Park station, and arrive steps from the museum entrance.
- Lyft | Use code PAMMFOURTH for 20% off of two rides
- Self-parking at the Omni garage located at 1645 Biscayne Blvd (rates apply).
Parking is $4 per hour (with validation) on-site