Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is now accepting applications from rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors for the PAMM Teen Arts Council (PTAC) 2018-19 year.
What is PTAC?
The PAMM Teen Arts Council (PTAC) is a teen-led, museum facilitated program for youth interested in all things creative. PTAC members help fulfill the Pérez Art Museum Miami’s (PAMM) mission to encourage everyone to see art as an incentive for genuine human interaction, communication, and exchange. Through ambassadorship, mentorship and digital citizenship, teen members creatively interpret and respond to art in order to engage local and global teen audiences.
COME LEARN + PARTY WITH US!
Create teen events at PAMM
Visit art fairs and galleries
Lead museum tours
Participate in artmaking
Discuss issues relevant to teens
PTAC Members receive a stipend and Community Service Hours
• Applicants must be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior in the upcoming school year
• Must be available to meet weekly, September through May, every Thursday from 3:30-6:30pm
• Participation in occasional Saturday programs and PTAC event days are required beyond
regular meeting times
• Members are expected to fulfill solo and group responsibilities such as developing teen
focused museum programs, journalistic essays, blog posts, and teen-led exhibition tours
• PTAC membership may be annually renewed based on performance during the previous year