Looking for a unique Mother’s Day gift? Gift mom a year’s worth of artful experiences. For a limited time, enjoy 15% off memberships with code MAMA2019.
If you purchase a gift membership, you will be entered in a raffle to win an invitation for two (2) to an artist dinner celebrating the opening of The Other Side of Now: Foresight in Contemporary Caribbean Art in July 2019.
RULES REGARDING PÉREZ ART MUSEUM MIAMI (“PAMM”) SPRING 2019 GIFT MEMBERSHIP – RAFFLE FOR ARTIST DINNER – DRAWING ON OR ABOUT JUNE 3, 2019
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES, AND THE DECISIONS OF PAMM, WHICH ARE FINAL
1. Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal a resident of the United States, and aged 21 or older as of the date of entry. Employees and volunteers of PAMM, and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) are not eligible to enter. Void outside the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
2. Start/End Dates: Raffle entry begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.D.T. on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.D.T. on Friday, May 31, 2019.
3. How to Enter: Visit www.pamm.org/support to purchase a gift membership by filling in required entry information and purchasing the gift membership (optional). If you wish to enter the raffle without purchasing a gift membership, you may email email@example.com with your first name, last name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. All information must be included to enter the raffle. Limit one entry per person, per email address. Entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. PAMM is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by PAMM.
4. Judging: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received, on or about Monday, June 3, 2019 by PAMM, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Raffle. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about Tuesday, June 4, 2019. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
5. Prizes: The following prize will be awarded:
An invitation for (2) adults aged 21 or older, to attend the opening dinner for The Other Side of Now: Foresight in Contemporary Caribbean Art on Thursday, July 18, 2019. All meal expenses, including taxes and gratuity, are included per a fixed menu. Approximate retail value of the prize: $200.00.
PAMM makes no warranties with regard to the prize. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions of prize is allowed by the winner, but PAMM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. The prizes is not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes on the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: The winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release within  days of prize notification. If winner is a minor (under 18, or under 19 in Alabama and Nebraska), prize will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documents. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Raffle rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7. Permissions and Releases: PAMM will have right to photograph winner. Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner and artist dinner companion agree to release and hold harmless PAMM, and its representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, officers, trustees, and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Raffle, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Raffle-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and prize delivery. PAMM is not responsible if Raffle cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to program cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism, or government actions or inactions.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of PAMM and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of PAMM that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Raffle, PAMM reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle. PAMM assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. PAMM is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by PAMM on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Raffle. PAMM may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Raffle or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or PAMM representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE RAFFLE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PAMM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Winner: The name of the winner will be revealed in the PAMM Day + Night electronic Newsletter on or about Tuesday, June 4, 2019. Alternatively, to obtain the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 31, 2019 to Membership Department at Pérez Art Museum Miami, 1103 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Raffle is Jorge M. Pérez Art Museum of Miami-Dade County, Inc., doing business as Pérez Art Museum Miami (“PAMM”), 1103 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33132. The source of funds used to award the prize is PAMM operating funds.