Spend summer nights at Pérez Art Museum Miami! Every Thursday night through September 9, enjoy music on the waterfront terrace from 6–8pm and happy hour specials at Verde restaurant and bar. Inside the museum, take a tour or explore new exhibitions and permanent collection galleries until 9pm.
- July 15 | The K Reedz Experience featuring Keanu Reedz, Marvin Clairsaint, and David Pilla
- July 22 | Jazz vocals featuring Beatriz Guzman, Sergio Zavala, and Cristian Hernandez
- July 29 | Funk-jazz guitarist led trio featuring Giacomo Bacigalupo, Sebastian Holmes, Sebastian Guerrero
- August 5 | Act TBA
- August 12 | Ciel Trio: Claudens Louis on saxophone, Miles Lennox on keys, and Charlemagne Sands on bass
- August 19 | Diego Melgar Trio: Marty Quinn on bass, Gibb Mandish on drums, and Diego Melgar on guitar
- August 26 | Ben Beal Trio: Nestor De-Prado on bass, Chiang Liang percussion and Ben Beal on keys
- September 2 | Melinda Rose on vocals, Franchesca Romero on piano, Mikaila Kasha on bass
- September 9 | Golden Soul with Beau Cornelius on keys, Marty Quinn on bass, and Kalil Bohannon on drums
Summer Sounds at PAMM is powered by Backroom Sessions.