PAMM has implemented new hours of operation and safety precautions. Face masks covering the mouth and nose are required for all visitors and staff. Read more on how you can prepare before your visit.
We understand that these are challenging times and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate as responsibly as we can. While visiting PAMM, please adhere to the following health and safety measures for preventing the spread of COVID-19. These guidelines and policies may be supplemented and/or modified at any time.
- If you feel sick, stay home. You must not be experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with or showing signs of COVID-19 when visiting the museum.
- Limited daily capacities and timed ticketing has been implemented to facilitate safety measures. All guests must purchase their tickets online and members must also claim their ticket reservations online.
- Groups may not exceed more than nine (9) people, including children. Groups who self-identify and visit together must keep a social distance of six feet at all times.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors—ages two (2) and older—and museum staff in accordance with CDC and Miami-Dade County guidelines. Face coverings are required for entry and throughout your visit at PAMM, both while indoors and outdoors on the property. Visitors who remove their face coverings will be reminded of the mandatory face covering policy. Any guest who refuses to wear a face covering, or repeatedly removes their face covering, will be (along with their party) escorted from the museum and will not be provided a refund of any admittance fees. Face coverings do not need to be worn by persons who have trouble breathing due to a chronic pre-existing condition or persons who are not able to remove face coverings without assistance or on their own.
- Practice social distancing of at least six (6) feet. To facilitate social distancing, we have added floor markings, physical barriers, and directional signage throughout the museum.
- One-way pathways and controlled visitor routes. Visitors are encouraged to follow one-way recommended paths throughout the museum, along with required entry and exit points into the museum. Certain exhibitions, experiences, and programming will be modified, have limited availability, or remain closed.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently. Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the galleries, lobby, and outdoor areas. There are also restrooms on both floors of the museum for easy access to hand-washing areas.
- Increased cleaning for common areas and touchpoints. We are significantly increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas including door handles, railings, and bathrooms throughout the day.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious. Although PAMM is taking precautions to protect its visitors and staff, the museum cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while at PAMM. Therefore, by entering the museum, you agree to voluntarily assume that risk, and all risks related to COVID-19 exposure.
PAMM may ask visitors questions that address possible COVID-19 symptoms recognized by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other national, state, and local authorities, and deny entrance to or remove any visitor or members of that visitor’s party who report having COVID-19 or who, at PAMM’s sole discretion, exhibit possible COVID-19 symptoms.