PAMM is seeking a bright, dynamic and energetic graphic design intern to work with our marketing/communications team. Reporting directly to the senior visual designer, this internship will provide exposure to the full design process through experience with designing print publications and collaterals, a variety of online collaterals (including evites, social media images, etc.), and more. This internship is unpaid internship and can be done for school credit if needed. Ideally, the intern will be available 2-3 days a week and for a period of 2-3 months or longer.
- Seeking or completion of a degree in a field related to graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is necessary.
- An understanding of the print production process is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- How to work within a marketing/communications team to create exciting design projects while staying true to the institution’s brand identity.