During the summer months, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) offers interactive art experiences and youth tours, engaging Miami-area camps since 2003.
Join PAMM's teaching artists in exploring contemporary art and artists through PAMM in the Neighborhood. This summer, PAMM in the Neighborhood will recreate the engaging experience of a field trip within our galleries both virtually and in-person with limited capacity.
Virtual Tours: Mondays and Tuesdays
Virtual tours are offered in two-part interactive sessions. All virtual sessions can engage up to 30 youth at a time, are 30-45 minutes long, and are provided free of charge.
FREE art kits are provided to summer camp groups who sign up for the two-part virtual tours. Each summer camp program will receive one kit per youth participant. The art kits contain various art materials (colored pencils, scissors, glue sticks, etc.) that campers can keep. We will deliver these kits to your camp before your scheduled tour.
• Part 1: In Let's Talk About Art, our teaching artists will engage youth in a conversation accompanied by a dynamic slideshow presentation highlighting an artwork within our collection.
• Part 2: In Let's Make Art, youth will participate in an art-making activity based on artwork in the galleries. This session is designed to be a follow-up session to Let's Talk About Art, as it builds off of the concepts and ideas explored in the first session.
In-Person Museum Field Trips: Thursdays and Fridays
In-person museum field trips are one hour long and include FREE bus transportation and FREE art kits for each participating camper. In-person tours are limited to a maximum of 27 youth participants per tour time slots.
Participants are welcome to bring packed lunches to eat outside on our waterfront terrace. Please note that eating outside is affected by weather and camp staff are responsible for lifting and moving heavy coolers.
How to Request a Session:
1. Select a date that is green on the live calendar below. Depending on the day, you will notice a few different options appear below the calendar. We typically have three-time slots for tours: 10am, 11:45am, and 1:30pm.
2. If you wish to book a virtual tour, please choose a date on Monday or Tuesday only.
3. If you wish to book an in-person tour, please choose a date on Thursday or Friday only.
4. Click the "Book Now" button on the left and follow the instructions to submit your request.
5. Once your request has been submitted, we will review your request and contact you within three (3) business days to confirm your session.
• Capacities per day will vary. Tour slots are capped at 27 participants, so if your group is larger than 27 campers they may need to visit during different tour times or days.
• If the day or time you would like is unavailable, please select a day that is green on the live calendar below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
• Please tell us about your summer campers! Use the booking form to let us know if there are any special accommodations required for your campers. Any information you provide will help us to better serve and prepare for your camper's diverse needs. It will not affect your summer camp's ability to participate in the session.
Tour Scheduling Calendar