Interactive art experiences, engaging Miami-area summer camps since 2003 During the summer months, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) offers youth camps and community centers free art experiences at the museum and throughout Miami-Dade County.
Please note that PAMM will be closed for the summer but we are excited to offer summer camps and summer schools a chance to connect with the museum digitally through PAMM in the Neighborhood. For this summer, PAMM in the Neighborhood will recreate the engaging experience of a fieldtrip within our galleries but through a digital setting. Join PAMM's teaching artists in exploring contemporary art and artists through PAMM in the Neighborhood. Organizers can choose to participate in two interactive sessions: Let's Talk About Art and Let's Make Art. All sessions can enagge up to 30 youth at a time, are 30-45 minutes long, and are provided free of charge.
- In Let's Talk About Art: Our Teaching Artists will engage your students in a conversation accompanied by a dynamic slideshow presentation highlighting an artwork within our collection.
- For Let's Make Art: Students will participate in an art-making activity based off of an artwork. This session is designed to be a follow-up session to Let's Talk About Art as it builds off of the concepts and ideas explored beforehand.
How to Request a Session:
- Select a date that is green on the live calendar below. Depending on the day, you will notice one or two options appear below the calendar where you can select a 10am or 11:15am session for the indicated date.
- Click the "Book Now" button on the left and follow the instructions in order to submit your request.
- Once your request has been submitted, we will review your request and contact you within three (3) business days to confirm your session.
- Please only submit one request per session type. Capacities per day will vary.
- Please select a date that will accommodate for your class' schedule in the drop-down menu.
- If the day or time you would like is unavailable, please select a day that is green on the live calendar below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Tell us about your summer campers! Within the booking form, please let us know if there are any special accommodations required for your students. Any information you provide will help us to cater the lesson more directly to their studies and adapt creative ways to engage students in a variety of learning stages. It will not affect your summer camp's ability to participate in the session.
Tour Scheduling Calendar