PAMM offers a variety of ways to engage visitors with special needs.
- Tours with American Sign Language interpretation are available for guests by request and with advance notice.
- Audio description group tours with touch materials are available by request and with advance notice.
- Large-print gallery notes, as well as text panels and exhibition labels and assisted listening devices, are available for our patrons at the information desk. ID is required for check out of assisted listening devices.
- PAMM also participates in Art Beyond Sight Month during the month of October, an international program that promotes awareness of the needs of people with visual impairments. Please schedule group tours at least three weeks in advance. Tours are not available on the second Saturday of each month.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 786 345 5643
To request group tours after museum hours, please contact Special Events at email@example.com or 786 345 5612.
* Booking requests are subject to availability
By entering the premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or any other purpose by Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) and its affiliates and representatives. You release Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) or the person or entity designated to do so by Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the premise.
*All groups, including self-guided groups, must schedule their visits at least three weeks in advance. To schedule your visit, please fill out the appropriate tour request form , as indicated above, and submit. Payment is due 5 business days in advance. Accepted forms of payment include cash and credit card. (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover). Please note that only PAMM lecturers are authorized to speak to groups. Outside lecturers are not allowed. Professors from accredited institutions may request to lecture to their classes in the Museum galleries for non-commercial, educational purposes. A request must be submitted in writing in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.