Fill out the form below to book at private tour of PAMM for a unique experience. PAMM’s professional guides are highly-qualified experts, professors, art critics and practicing artists, who can tailor your tour based on your group’s interests.
Choose an in-depth tour of our special exhibitions, the permanent collection, or PAMM’s sustainable architecture. You can also choose the “museum highlights” tour to get a taste of all PAMM has to offer.
Tour what has been described as “the jewel” in Pritzker Prize winning architects Herzog & de Meuron’s portfolio. You will visit both the exterior and interior of the building, focusing on its unique design, construction elements, the materials employed, and flexible plan, as well as, the hanging gardens.
Museum Highlights Tour
This tour will introduce the visitor to the architecture of the museum and key works of art on view. Our guides start by exploring the museum’s architecture and hanging gardens, then bring the group inside to discuss key works from the collection and temporary exhibitions. This tour is our recommendation for first time visitors, giving guests an overview of all PAMM has to offer.
Special Exhibition Tour
This tour will walk your group through special exhibitions at the museum and focus on the key works of art telling the storyof the exhibition. We recommend this tour for all visitors, giving you a special peek and a chance to learn more about the curatirial vision bringing these works together.
- After your private tour, enjoy PAMM's bayfront bar or make dinner reservations at Verde restaurant.
- Allow us to coordinate lunch, drinks or snacks before or after your group's tour.
- Check our calendar for a robust schedule of lectures, performances and screenings.
- Private tours last approximately 1 hour and are offered during regular museum hours (ticketed admission included).
- Reservations should be scheduled three weeks in advance.
- Tours are offered in English, Spanish and other languages by request.
- Tours are not available on the second Saturday of each month.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786 345 5628.
All private tours have a minimum of 10 people and a maximum 25 people per docent.
Times: Regular museum hours