Fill out the form below to book a private tour at PAMM for a unique experience. Private tours are available virtually or in-person.
- Private tours are now offered virtually.
- All in-person private tours have a maximum of 9 guests due to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Private tours last approximately 1 hour.
- In-person private tours are offered during regular museum hours (ticketed admission included).
- Reservations should be scheduled two weeks in advance.
- Tours are offered in English, Spanish and other languages by request.
- After your private tour, enjoy PAMM's bayfront bar or make dinner reservations at Verde restaurant.
- Allow us to coordinate lunch, drinks or snacks before or after your group's tour.
Tour what has been described as “the jewel” in Pritzker Prize winning architects Herzog & de Meuron’s portfolio. You will visit both the exterior and interior of the building, focusing on its unique design, construction elements, the materials employed, and flexible plan, as well as, the hanging gardens.
Museum Highlights Tour
This tour will introduce the visitor to the architecture of the museum and key works of art on view. Our guides start by exploring the museum’s architecture and hanging gardens, then bring the group inside to discuss key works from the collection and temporary exhibitions. This tour is our recommendation for first time visitors, giving guests an overview of all PAMM has to offer.
Special Exhibition Tour
This tour will walk your group through special exhibitions at the museum and focus on the key works of art telling the storyof the exhibition. We recommend this tour for all visitors, giving you a special peek and a chance to learn more about the curatorial vision bringing these works together.