Can't join us in the galleries? No problem! We are excited to offer K-12 teachers and students a chance to connect with the museum digitally through PAMM in Your Classroom. PAMM in Your Classroom seeks to recreate the engaging experience of a fieldtrip within our galleries but through a digital setting. Join PAMM's teaching artists in exploring contemporary art and artists through PAMM in Your Classroom. Teachers can choose to participate in two interactive sessions: Let's Talk About Art and Let's Make Art. All sessions are range from 30-45 minutes and are provided free of charge.
- In Let's Talk About Art: Our Teaching Artists will engage your students in a conversation accompanied by a dynamic slideshow presentation highlighting an artwork within our collection.
- For Let's Make Art: Students will participate in an art-making activity based off of an artwork. This session is designed to be a follow-up session to Let's Talk About Art as it builds off of the concepts and ideas explored beforehand.
How to Request a Session:
- Select a date that is green on the live calendar below. Depending on the day, you will notice one or two options appear below the calendar where you can select a 10am or 11:15am session for the indicated date.
- Click the "Book Now" button on the left and follow the instructions in order to submit your request.
- Once your request has been submitted, we will review your request and contact you within three (3) business days to confirm your session.
- Please only submit one request per session type. Capacities per day will vary.
- Please select a date that will accommodate for your class' schedule in the drop-down menu.
- If the day or time you would like is unavailable, please select a day that is green on the live calendar below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Tell us about your class! Within the booking form, please let us know if there are any special accommodations required for your students. Any information you provide will help us to cater the lesson more directly to their studies and adapt creative ways to engage students in a variety of learning stages. It will not affect your class' ability to participate in the session.
Tour Scheduling Calendar:
Knight School Programs have been made possible by endowed funds granted by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and Heckscher Foundation for Children, and The Edward C. Fogg, III and Lisbeth A. Fogg Charitable Trust to underwrite the museum’s broad portfolio of education programs. Together with leadership support from Miami-Dade County, these funders enable the museum to transform the lives of young people in our community through our art education programs.