Virtual Field Trips:
Can't join us in the galleries? No problem! We are excited to offer K-12 teachers and students a chance to connect with the museum digitally through PAMM in Your Classroom. PAMM in Your Classroom seeks to recreate the engaging experience of a fieldtrip within our galleries but through a digital setting.
Join PAMM's teaching artists in exploring contemporary art and artists through PAMM in Your Classroom. Teachers can choose to participate in two interactive sessions: “Let's Talk About Art” and “Let's Make Art.” All sessions are range from 30-45 minutes and are provided free of charge.
- In Let's Talk About Art: Our Teaching Artists will engage your students in a conversation accompanied by a dynamic slideshow presentation highlighting an artwork within our collection.
- For Let's Make Art: Students will participate in an art-making activity based off of an artwork. This session is designed to be a follow-up session to Let's Talk About Art as it builds off of the concepts and ideas explored beforehand.
The Knight Schools Program offers free buses and free museum admission to Miami-Dade County Public Schools. All museum tours are led by PAMM Teaching Artists and include lively discussions on modern and contemporary art. Students will also receive art making kits to allow them to continue connecting to the museum’s artwork through creative expression. In-person school tours are offered on Thursdays and Fridays.
How to Request a Session:
- Below the calendar, select a tab that indicates the kind of tour you wish to book, either virtual or in-person.
- On the calendar, select a date that is green. You will see the tour listing below the calendar.
- Click on the "Book Now" button on the left to select a time slot. Time slots that have already been booked will not appear.
- Follow the instructions in the booking window to submit your request.
- Once your request has been submitted, we will review your request and contact you within three (3) business days to confirm your session.
- Please only submit one request per session type. Capacities per day will vary.
- Please select a date that will accommodate for your class' schedule in the drop-down menu.
- If the day or time you would like is unavailable, please select a day that is green on the live calendar below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Tell us about your class! Within the booking form, please let us know if there are any special accommodations required for your students. Any information you provide will help us to cater the lesson more directly to their studies and adapt creative ways to engage students in a variety of learning stages. It will not affect your class' ability to participate in the session.
Tour Scheduling Calendar: