The PAMM Teen Arts Council (PTAC) is a teen-led, museum facilitated program for youth interested in all things creative. PTAC members help fulfill Pérez Art Museum Miami's (PAMM) mission to encourage everyone to see art as an incentive for genuine human interaction, communication, and exchange. Through ambassadorship, mentorship, and digital citizenship, teen members creatively interpret and respond to art in order to engage local and global teen audiences.
What We Do
PTAC provides a safe and fun environment for teens that is full of possibilities for self-exploration and learning.
- Serve as an ambassador for PAMM
- Organize fun and innovative events for South Florida's growing teen audiences
- Collaborate with local teens, professional artists, and community organizations
- Develop leadership skills through hands-on experiences through arts programming
- Receive community service hours and a stipend