Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is reopening on November 5, 2020 for a two-day members-only preview, with the invitation extended to all first responders and healthcare professionals. The museum will open to the public on November 7, 2020.
Our top priority is the safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff. To follow social distancing guidelines and manage gallery capacity, members and visitors must reserve timed tickets online ahead of your visit.
PAMM has implemented new hours of operation and safety precautions. Face masks covering the mouth and nose are required for all visitors and staff. Read more on how you can prepare before your visit.
Admission to PAMM
Children (6 and under)
Active US Military and Veterans
Seniors (62+ with ID)
Students (with ID)
Youth (ages 7-18)
Health Care Professionals and First Responders
For programs or other events, please see our event calendar for more information about reserving tickets.
For COVID-19 safety policies, directions, visit policies, and accessibility, please check out the visit page.
If you have questions about groups or private tours, please call 786 345 5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAMM Members receive free admission. To become a member please see the membership page for more information.
Members, please be sure to register/sign-in prior to reserving your tickets. Once signed in, your member discount will be applied. You can register here, or reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
We care about your health and safety. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious. Although PAMM is taking precautions to protect its visitors and staff, the museum cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while at PAMM. Therefore, by entering the museum, you agree to assume that risk.
For those guests who are aged 62 or older or who have underlying medical conditions which put them at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, PAMM encourages you to visit during the following special hours: 2-3pm on Thursdays and 11am-12pm Friday-Sunday.
For those who would prefer not to assume this risk, we look forward to welcoming you inside the museum in the future. In the meanwhile, PAMM encourages you to visit the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, or hope that you will find the museum’s extensive online programming at pamm.org to be engaging and inspiring.
Learn more about our visitor safety policies before your visit.
What to Know Before Your Visit
We look forward to welcoming you back to PAMM! To prepare for your visit, please refer to the pre-visit email you received after reserving your tickets. Please arrive at the time on your ticket to maintain safety limits.
- PAMM is open Thursday 3-9pm, and Friday-Sunday from 12pm-6pm.
- To minimize interactions and maintain gallery capacity, members and guests must reserve timed tickets online ahead of time.
- Face coverings are mandatory. PAMM is requiring everyone, including staff and volunteers, to wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose when inside the building to help slow the spread of Covid-19
- Groups may not exceed more than nine (9) people, including children.
- Check in with your ticket(s) during the alloted time slot on your ticket. You may show your ticket on your smart device for scanning or print it.
- Tickets sales are final – they are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash.
- At least one visitor in the party must be over 18 years old; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are released every Wednesday for up to two (2) weeks in advance.
- PAMM may deny any visitor entry once time slots and daily limits are reached.
- Tickets purchased by you are intended for personal use only.
- Events dates, times, and contents, are subject to cancellation or change.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number if you have questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase a ticket at the front desk or by phone?
Limited tickets will be availble onsite, however, you are encouraged to purchase tickets online.
Do I have to reserve tickets online for Free First Thursday or Free Second Saturday?
Yes, tickets must still be reserved in advance, limited tickets will be available onsite.
Can I change or cancel my online ticket?
Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Email us at email@example.com with your name and order number if you have questions or concerns.
Am I allowed to arrive earlier or stay later than the time listed on my ticket?
Yes, you are allowed to arrive earlier than the time listed on your ticket, however, you will not be able to check in until your reserved time slot. You are welcome to explore the gardens ahead or following your visit.
What if I'm late for my timed ticket slot?
If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the time on your ticket, the museum will attempt to admit you at the next available time slot that day, but due to safety limits, entry is not guaranteed.
If I'm a member, do I have to reserve an online ticket?
Yes, members will need to reserve tickets online. Please be sure to sign in to your account on the ticketing page to receive your free tickets.