Admission to PAMM
Children (6 and under)
Active US Military and Veterans (with ID)
Seniors (62+ with ID)
Students (with ID)
Youth (ages 7-18)
Health Care Professionals and First Responders (with ID)
Visitors Identifying as Disabled, and Their Accompanying Caregiver
For programs or other events, please see our event calendar for more information about reserving tickets.
For COVID-19 safety policies, directions, visit policies, and accessibility, please check out the visit page.
If you have questions about groups or private tours, please call 786 345 5628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All guests participating in reciprocal admission programs (NARM, ROAM, MARP, Mod/Co) can call the front desk during museum hours at 786 345 5665 to reserve their tickets, or redeem their admission directly at the front desk.
PAMM Members receive free admission. To become a member please see the membership page for more information.
Members, please be sure to register/sign-in prior to reserving your tickets. Once signed in, your member discount will be applied. You can register here, or reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
Bank of America Museums on Us
Active Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (U.S. Trust) credit or debit cardholders with photo ID receive one free general admission only during every first full weekend (consecutive Saturday and Sunday) of the month. Free admission may only be redeemed on-site, not online.
What to Know Before Your Visit
We look forward to welcoming you back to PAMM! To prepare for your visit, please refer to the pre-visit email you received after reserving your tickets.
- PAMM is open Thursday 11am-9pm, and Friday-Sunday from 11am-6pm.
- Members and guests are encouraged to reserve timed tickets online ahead of time.
- Face coverings are mandatory. PAMM is requiring everyone, including staff and volunteers, to wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose when inside the building to help slow the spread of Covid-19
- Check in with your ticket(s) during the alloted time slot on your ticket. You may show your ticket on your smart device for scanning or print it.
- Tickets sales are final – they are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash.
- At least one visitor in the party must be over 18 years old; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are released every Wednesday for up to two (2) weeks in advance.
- PAMM may deny any visitor entry once time slots and daily limits are reached.
- Tickets purchased by you are intended for personal use only.
- Events dates, times, and contents, are subject to cancellation or change.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number if you have questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase a ticket at the front desk or by phone?
Limited tickets will be availble onsite, however, you are encouraged to purchase tickets online.
Do I have to reserve tickets online for Free Second Saturday?
Yes, tickets must still be reserved in advance, limited tickets will be available onsite.
Can I change or cancel my online ticket?
Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Email us at email@example.com with your name and order number if you have questions or concerns.
Am I allowed to arrive earlier or stay later than the time listed on my ticket?
Yes, you are allowed to arrive earlier than the time listed on your ticket, however, you will not be able to check in until your reserved time slot. You are welcome to explore the gardens ahead or following your visit.
What if I'm late for my timed ticket slot?
If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the time on your ticket, the museum will attempt to admit you at the next available time slot that day, but due to safety limits, entry is not guaranteed.
If I'm a member, do I have to reserve an online ticket?
Yes, members will need to reserve tickets online. Please be sure to sign in to your account on the ticketing page to receive your free tickets.